I must admit two things. First, this post is admittedly more for me to have on record, and secondly it's very late seeing how we are already 18 days in to 2018. To be fair, I started off the year with a stomach bug, got better-ish for a few days and then instantly hit with the flu that took me out for almost a week. If you ask me, 2018 doesn't start until February because that was one rough start. However, I did a survey on IG stories and had an overwhelming response that my audience loves athleisure posts so if reading my recap for 2017 doesn't do it for you, just enjoy this outfit that I got online at Largo Drive from the brand Splits 59.
I'm wearing this top and these bottoms.
Here is a list I made on the plane one day. In the future I'd like to keep up with what I do as it happens so I don't have to recall it from memory. I also linked a lot, but not everything.
What I’ve accomplished or moments I want to remember:
Flywheel Social Media Award
Signed with Redbull
My "standing theme" at Flywheel kicked off as one of the top themes in the nation
Became an aunt!!
Epic Dual ride with Carlee
Where I’ve traveled
NYC in January with Exploring Paths
NYC in the Summer with Exploring Paths
NYC with Flywheel
LA with Redbull for the Fitness Summit
Bonnaroo with Redbull to participate in the Big Freedia "Twerk-Out Workout"
Texas with Redbull for Last Stand
San Jose, California for the Specialized Women's Summit
Pensacola, Florida to see family
Sunset, Florida to run Wings for Life
Snowshoe Mountain to learn how to downhill mountain bike
Stay in ATL with Redbull for Culture Clash
Goals I've completed:
- Participated in my first Warrior Dash
- Longest run to date at Wings For Life
- Only traveling with a carry on - yes, I made a goal to only travel with a carry-on and did it! The only time I had to check a bag was when I brought the kids at Exploring Paths goodies!
- Got my very first mountain bike
- First downhill mtb experience
- December ab challenge - not the biggest success of my life, but it was a decent attempt (lolz)
- In 2016 I found a dog and decided to keep in. He ended up having heartworms so he was crated during recovery. In 2017 when he got better I spent 6 months in training with him. Something I highly recommend doing!
Brands I’ve worked with or who have supported me:
I’m very proud and selective of who I collaborate with. I always want my audience to only be exposed to products that I actually use and brands that I love.
Michelob ultra x Flywheel
Tarte (technically this was the very end of 2016) but how cool?!
Terez and Terez x Star Wars
Road Runner Sports
What I would like to do in 2018:
- Take more photos
- Get my personal trainer certification
- Create more video content
- More audio booksI (I've already started this.) Currently I'm listening to Relentless by Tim Grover